2023 WAEC Agriculture Password/Pin/Code is 5688. You can use it to view Agriculture Answers A day before the exam. 2023 WAEC Agriculture WhatsApp Group Chat Link is https://chat.whatsapp.com/JG7QHPUb8JJAlQY9eVRgpg?type=2023-WAEC-Agriculture .
Wednesday 19th August 2020
Agricultural Science 2( Essay) – 2:00pm – 4:10pm
Agricultural science 2( Objective) – 4:10pm – 5:00pm
1 - 10: CBBCDBCAAB
11 - 20: CCCCDDDCDC
21 - 30: ABDACACBBC
31 - 40: AABBADDCCD
41 - 50: CBDAAADADC
We provide 2023 WAEC Agriculture Questions and Answers on Essay, Theory, OBJ midnight before the exam, this is verified & correct WAEC Agric Expo. WAEC Agriculture Questions and Answers 2023. WAEC Agric Expo for Theory & Objective (OBJ) PDF: verified & correct expo Solved Solutions, 2023 WAEC MAY/JUNE AGRICULTURAL Sc. ANSWERS. 2023 WAEC EXAM Agriculture Questions and Answers
Questions Students ask about WAEC EXAM Agriculture Expo Runs - V20
- How to get 2023 Agriculture WAEC QUESTION AND ANSWERS before the exam? To get 2023 WAEC MAY/JUNE AGRICULTURAL Sc. ANSWERS midnight before the exam, all you need to do is to visit examplaza.com with the pin sent to you by the admin and login. With the pin, you can have a full access to 2023 WAEC MAY/JUNE AGRICULTURAL Sc. ANSWERS
- When do I get Verified 2023 Agriculture WAEC QUESTION AND ANSWERS? You will get 2023 WAEC MAY/JUNE AGRICULTURAL Sc. ANSWERS a night to the exam because Agriculture is an important subject.
- After using 2023 Agriculture WAEC ANSWERS, How many am I assured of in Agriculture? You will score between 7As - 9As in Agriculture if you write verbatim 2023 WAEC MAY/JUNE AGRICULTURAL Sc. ANSWERS.
- How verified is your 2023 Agriculture WAEC ANSWERS? Our 2023 WAEC MAY/JUNE AGRICULTURAL Sc. ANSWERS is 100% verified and legit and it is worthy to be trusted because it from examplaza.com which is the most trusted website for exam runs in Nigeria.
- Where do I get 2023 Agriculture WAEC QUESTION AND ANSWERS? You can get 2023 WAEC MAY/JUNE AGRICULTURAL Sc. ANSWERS only from examplaza.com
- Is the answers on this page actually the main 2023 WAEC MAY/JUNE AGRICULTURAL Sc. ANSWERS? No, This is 2020 WAEC MAY/JUNE AGRICULTURAL Sc. ANSWERS, to get 2023 WAEC MAY/JUNE AGRICULTURAL Sc. ANSWERS, you need to subscribe with us by texting or WhatsApping us.
- How do I subscribe for 2023 Agriculture WAEC Questions & ANSWERS? To subscribe for 2023 Agriculture WAEC Questions & ANSWERS, Message 08108515604 stating that you need 2023 Agriculture WAEC Questions & ANSWERS a day to the exam.
(i)construction of new feeder roads to open up the rural areas
(ii)construction of waterways to link up the riverine area
(i)Flooding should be avoided
(ii)soil erosion should be properly checked
(i)The government should subsidise the cost of farm input
(ii)Farm input should be supplied at the right time to farmers
(i) Do not overwork draught animals.
(ii) Keep them in a healthy. environment.
(iii) Feed and provide them with adequate water.
(i) To increase durability.
(ii) To increase efficiency.
(iii) Reduce the costs of replacement.
(iv) For the safety of the user/avoid accidents.
(v) Avoid damage to the tool.
Soil texture is a classification instrument used both in the field and laboratory to determine soil classes based on their physical texture.
Soil structure describes the arrangement of the solid parts of the soil and the pore space located between them.
A soil profile is a vertical section of soil like the diagram above. It allows you to examine the structure of the soil. A soil profile is divided into layers called horizons
(i)Grafting is the fastest way of growing popular, desirable varieties of fruiting trees & flowering shrubs on a large scale. (ii)Buy fruiting tree seeds online. Many commercially valuable plants are difficult to grow by other propagation methods like cutting & layering, but they respond well to grafting.
(iii)Scions are highly precious varieties, but they usually have a poor rooting system, less vigour & weak defence against pathogens.
(i)Storage in airtight bins helps to maintain insect free grains.
(ii)Before storing grains the godowns (storehouses) should be disinfected. Following methods of disinfestations of storerooms are recommended
(iii)Threshing yard should be situated more than a mile away from the granaries to reduce the chance of pest reaching to granaries through migration.
(iv)For bag storage of grains “pucca” cement concrete or brick made storehouses are recommended.
Method of propagation:
Sexually (by seeds) and vegetative propagation
Spacing in the field:
The field is spaced at 7.0m × 7.0m
(i)The seedlings are now replanted at 60cm × 60cm spacing
(ii)it is planted around April and May
(Choose Any Two)
(ii) Red mites
(iv) Fruit borers
(choose Any two)
(ii) Citrus scab
Surface irrigation: It is the system in which the rived or dem overflow its banks to flood the whole area
Surface drainage is the removal of excess water from the surface of the farmland using constructed open ditches, field drains and lateral ditches
(i) Water use efficiency is high
(ii) It ensures low evaporation losses from the soil
(iii) It is cheap to practice
(i) It is easy to construct
(ii) It prevents stagnant water
(iii) It is cheaper than subsurface
In a tabular form
(ii) Cattle, sheep, goat
(iii) Fever, loss of appetite
(iv) Proper vaccination
(vi) Dog, pig
(vii) Cough, fever
(viii) Proper vaccination or isolation of affected animals
(i) It helps to improve the hygiene of the chickens
(ii) It also helps to reduce the incidence of friction.
(iii) It helps to reduce excess exercises thereby leading to better production.
(iv) It leads to lost cost.
(v) It does not require the problem of letters.
(i) It leads to a higher incidence of foot lesions.
(ii) It leads to a high incidence of metabolic disorder.
(iii) Lack of dust bathing opportunities.
(iv) Lack of behavioural opportunities.
(v) It may lead to a high risk of diseases.
The balance sheet as at 31st December.
Loan payable to cooperation 250,000 | Closing valuation 600,000
Debit payable to feed Miller's 100,000 | Cash in bank 250,000
Capital outlay 600,000 | Debit received from egg seller 100,000
=950,000 | =950,000
(i) To know the financial position of the farm business
(ii) To reveal the assets and liabilities of the farm business
(i) Commercial Bank
(ii) Government Agricultural Grant.
(iii) Personal savings
(iv) Agricultural credit scheme
(v) Agricultural cooperative societies
(i) Wood shavings are durable
(ii) Wood shavings do not cake up easily
(iii) It does not harbour bacteria like that of sawdust
We provide 2023 WAEC Agriculture Questions and Answers on Essay, Theory, OBJ midnight before the exam, this is verified & correct WAEC Agric Expo
Beware of Scammers.... Please always use 08108515604 for all your transactions to avoid being scammed.
NOTE: Any answer that does not have badge can be chnaged, removed or updated anytime. The badge means that the answers have been verified 100% (if used exactly, you're to get nothing but A1) while without the badge means that the answer is still under verification. If you're not in a hurry, please wait for answer to be verified before you copy.
Click on the drop down links to view answer under them.
Good Luck... Invite family and friends to examplaza.com... We are the best and we post, others copy from us.
2023 waec gce agric answers
Neco 2023 agric answer
2023 Waec Gce. Agric practical answers
2023 Waec Gce answers. Agricultural Science
Neco Gce 2023. Agric answers
Agric practical. Neco gce 2023
2023 Waec Gce. Agric practical
2023 GCE WAEC Agricultural Science
2023 WAEC MAY/JUNE AGRICULTURAL Sc. ANSWERS